By default SeekBar only allows you to set a max value and the acceptable
values range from 0 - max:
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/widget/ProgressBar.html#setMax%28int%29

To accomplish what you want to do you will need to subclass SeekBar.

There are only 10 types of people in the world...
Those who know binary and those who don't.