Hi,
   I am currently working on the app in which my media player class is
singleton, and i want to play the video files. I use surfaceView for the
video display part. But the problem i m facing is when i change the
orientation , the previous playback disappears (if was playing) and the new
surface view is  getting created ..but  the callback method surface created
is not getting called in which i want to take further action. Where am i
going wrong ?

Regards,
Ameya