Hi there,

I am trying to set up a ViewFlipper that changes a SlidingDrawers
content each time a button is pressed. So far every view I set up
worked fine, but now I am trying to create a ListView (including
single_choice_mode) within a child view of the ViewFlipper, but my
attempt only let to a NullPointerException. As I only discovered
ViewFlipper today, I am not yet familiar with it and may not have
understood it completely...if someone could give me a hand and help me
find out what I have done wrong, that would be great.

Thank you in advance.

Here is what I have done:

The code for the onClick event of the ImageButtons:

    public void onClick(View v){
   if (v == btnExposure){

    mFlipper.setDisplayedChild(0);

   }
   else if (v == btnProperties){
    mFlipper.setDisplayedChild(1);
   }

   else if (v == btnSpecialEffects){
    mFlipper.setDisplayedChild(2);
    String[] specialEffects =
getResources().getStringArray(R.array.special_effects_array);
          lv.setAdapter(new ArrayAdapter<String>(this,
R.layout.specialeffectsview, specialEffects));
          lv.setChoiceMode(ListView.CHOICE_MODE_SINGLE);
   }

  }
The XML code of the ViewFlipper within my main xml file:

<ViewFlipper
   android:layout_width="wrap_content"
   android:layout_height="wrap_content"
   android:id="@+id/flipper"
   android:layout_toRightOf="@id/button_exposure">
   <include android:id="@+id/view_exposure" layout="@layout/
exposureview" />
   <include android:id="@+id/view_properties" layout="@layout/
propertiesview" />
   <include android:id="@+id/view_special_effects" layout="@layout/
specialeffectsview"/>
  </ViewFlipper>
The string array within my strings.xml:

<string-array name="special_effects_array">
        <item>None</item>
        <item>Greyscale</item>
        <item>Sepia</item>
        <item>Negative</item>
        <item>Solarize</item>
        <item>Polarize</item>
    </string-array>

And finally the specialeffectsview.xml (the layout file for the
ListView):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<LinearLayout android:id="@+id/view_special_effects_list"
 android:layout_width="fill_parent"
 android:layout_height="fill_parent"
 xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";>
<ListView android:id="@+id/special_effects_list"
 android:layout_height="wrap_content"
 android:layout_width="fill_parent"></ListView>
</LinearLayout>