Hi,

I need to add a conditional flag based on which I need to include my srcs
and libs when they are enabled.
As  some suggestions in the other posts, I have added a  struct variable
under productvariable in the variables.go.
Then included the same in the soong_config.mk file.
Made the changes in my .bp file to include that productvariable struct.
In my .go file , I have checked for the condition variable ( which I am
enabling in one of the .mk files) and based on that updating the flag.

The problem is regardless of whether I enable or disable the flag in my .mk
file, all files get compiled .
The compilation is success but when I checked the
/out/soong/soong.variables file generated after my build, I see that the
new product variable is present
 in the variable.go but that is null , hence not updated.

Can you tell me how to  ensure that my specific soong variable is updated
based on the flags I set in the mk files.
And also accordingly the set of srcs are compiled

Best Regards
Priyanka

---
"Android Building" group.