If I understood the original question correctly, I believe that the problem
was that the directory contained a mix of repo files and unrelated files
that are important.
So in that case, rm -rf on the whole folder could delete the important
files also.
Until repo has an uninit/destroy command, here is a workaround:
   cd directory
   ls -alt directory
The repo synced files should mostly be near the top, so you can just rm -rf
on those directories.
The -t option sorts by time, and -a allows you to the see the . files such
as .repo/

On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 9:21:47 AM UTC-7, Chih-Wei Huang wrote:

> Ad!thya於 2018年10月13日星期六 UTC+8下午11時40分03秒寫道:
>>
>> So I made a new folder in my server, cd'ed into it and synced a project,
>> but unfortunately I realized that due to some reason it was synced in my
>> home folder which has subdirs containing other roms and some other files
>> which I'd like to keep. So how can I delete the entire synced project or
>> move it to the subdir? Thanks in advance.
>> P.S: Wish there was a 'repo delete' feature which could do this :D
>>

> rm -rf (dir_name)

---
"Android Building" group.
to android-building+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.