Hello, I'm newbie in kernel development. I want to know where can I get
pixel 2 kernel and Clang toolchain and commands. I've been trying to
compile it from last few days from random sources of git and google source.
I could not compile a kernel I'm facing problem like some parse file is
missing and arm32 toolchain. Pixel 2 is 64 bit wahoo. board is walleye. i'm
trying every possible way somewhere I'm missing please help me out here.

Then I rooted my phone and got SYSTEM_LAST_BOOT_logs it attached with mail.

---
"Android Building" group.
to android-building+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/2a095acf-f8af-4bfe-acfa-661d0d2d616f%40googlegroups.com.
isPrevious: false
Build: google/walleye/walleye:9/PQ2A.190305.002/5240760:user/release-keys
Hardware: walleye
Revision: MP1
Bootloader: mw8998-002.0075.02
Radio: g8998-00253-1811291732
Kernel: Linux version 4.4.155-g7c022c6 (android-build@abfarm900) (Android clang
version 5.0.300080 (based on LLVM 5.0.300080)) #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Jan 11
21:31:16 UTC 2019