Can u help me know how to define a variable of type string in Android.bp?
say if in a folder1/Android.bp string x = "hello" is defined. As per above
explaination this variable x can accessed in folder1/folder2/Android.bp ryt?
say a module_name is equated to x, then the module name becomes hello? In
what fashion  folder1/folder2/Android.bp can  access x?
Thanks in advance.