Hi Dhanyu Eshaka

*did you download the blob into the root of AOSP ?*

https://source.android.com/setup/build/downloading
Obtain proprietary binaries

AOSP can't be used from pure source code only and requires additional
hardware-related proprietary libraries to run, such as for hardware
graphics acceleration. See the sections below for download links and Device
binaries <https://source.android.com/setup/build/requirements#binaries> for
additional resources.
Some devices package these proprietary binaries on their /vendor
partition.Download
proprietary binaries

You can download official binaries for the supported devices running tagged
AOSP release branches from Google's drivers
<https://developers.google.com/android/drivers>. These binaries add access
to additional hardware capabilities with non-open source code. To build the
AOSP master branch, use the Binaries Preview
<https://developers.google.com/android/blobs-preview> instead. When
building the master branch for a device, use the binaries for the most
recent numbered release
<https://source.android.com/setup/start/build-numbers> or with the most
recent date.