Signal 4 is SIGILL, usually indicating the process in question was using an
instruction that is not supported by the host processor.

The change that brings in this was
https://android-review.googlesource.com/c/platform/art/+/441015 and
according to the specification I have found for AMD C-60, it doesn't have
SSE 4.2 support, but it does support POPCNT instruction, so I think
removing -msse4.2 should actually be sufficient.  Newer AMD processors
(Bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller, Excavator and all Zen and newer
processors) supports all these instructions, and using these would result
quite visible build performance improvements on the new CPUs.

This affects ART tools that runs on host, and they shouldn't affect the
final build result.