Hi everyone,
I would just like to ask for help. While downloading Android's source, my
disk's space is getting nearly full because of these 'tmp_pack_...' files
which are of many GBs, and I am not able to find a solution.
It would be very kind of anyone who can guide me what to do of these
'tmp_pack_...' files, as deleting them will not solve my problem
completely, as when I have to download Android's source again, these files
will start getting accumulated again, but as I have to pause downloading
the source because of Internet data getting finished, so I also wanted to
know if it's possible to pause downloading the source, then how to do it?