Hi all,

I'm working with db845c and aosp master, trying to enable an external 4g
radio device, working fine in previous Android versions.

The native RIL library and telephony framework seems to be working fine: I
can see RIL requests and responses flowing, also data connection is
triggered properly, but the UI does not detect the modem meaning that
there's no signal indicator and looking at the system properties modem does
not seem to be properly recognized.

The build is derived from aosp_base_telephony.mk and android.hardware.radio
has been properly added to manifest.xml. I don't see SELinux related issue.

Any advice on this?

Thanks,
Daniele