> Clang SA is not enabled

This isn't an AOSP tree.

My guess is that either an Android.bp, environment variable, or other
file/directory soong_build reads is changing every build, but since you
have some custom changes to the build system, I can't say for certain. You
can check out/soong.log and compare timestamps of the files in
out/soong/build.ninja.d to see what's triggering soong_build to run.

- Dan