Hello Team, I have couple of queries, So please help me with the
suggestions to improve our source code download processes and improve our
overall build time in android.

1) We download complete android code from our counter part source
management tool server in our office using network.
    - Since 120GB size source code are being downloaded for each build, but we
are not sure that all of them are being used during our build.
   - Downloading useless code is kind of wasting network bandwidth and this
increases the developer wait time.
   -  We are certainty not-sure about the UN-used codes in the android.  Is
it possible to identify such UN-used source codes and remove from version
control? If yes please let me know them. our goal is to use only required
codes to be maintained in our VCS.

2) Currently our Android-11 complete build takes around 1 hour and 20mins
in our physical server. further Is it possible to distribute the Android
build/compilation over several other physical servers to further reduce the
overall build time? If yes please let me know if any tool that does this
Job.