Hi,

After building Android 11 aosp_arm64-eng on branch android-11.0.0_r40 (I
tried afew different branch but the result is the same), the out folder
does not have system-qemu.img, vendor-qemu.img and kernel-ranchu. But
for aosp_x86_64-eng build, it will generate these 3 files which is needed
for running on the prebuilt emulator. Is there any setting I need to
configure to generate those files in the Android 11 aosp_arm64-eng?

I have also tried building Android 10 aosp_arm64-eng and inside the out
folder contains those 3 files which allows me to run it in the emulator as
well, not sure why Android 11 aosp_arm64-eng is missing on those files.

*Commands used for building*
*mkdir android*
*cd android*
*repo init -u https://android.googlesource.com/platform/manifest
-b android-11.0.0_r40 --partial-clone --clone-filter=blob:limit=10M*
*repo sync -c -j4*

*source build/envsetup.sh*
*lunch aosp_arm64-eng*
*m -j4*