Hello All,

I am upgrading one of the Nougat libraries - external/v8 and I am facing
the following error when I try to build the changes in external/v8 with the
comand *mma*

*ninja: error: unknown target 'MODULES-IN-external-v8', did you mean
'MODULES-IN-external-iw'?*

The changes required for upgrading are replacing the Android.mk with
Android.bp. When checked about error, I understood that the Android.bp from
the external/v8 is not getting loaded. I have verified that the Android.bp
in the top level directory contains:

*optional_subdirs = [*
*"external/*",*
*]*

Instead of *external/**, I also tried using *external/v8, external/v8/*  *but
still the Android.bp won't get loaded.

Is there anything else I am missing? Could anyone please provide any
pointers on how to debug this further?