Hello everyone,
I am trying to get a vts-tradefed with the possibility to run the "vts-hal"
plan, but I was not able to do it by downloading android-vts.zip from
ci.android.com nor by building the android-vts-11.0_r4 branch.
Is there any way to do it?

Maybe by manually adding test cases and configuration files to the source
code, but last time I tried I still had problems in running them. So, where
can I find files and what would be the right procedure to build it?

Thank you in advance for your answers!