I am trying to get into AOSP and I am currently doing the Codelab. It was
working fine a couple of days ago but then I upgraded my RAM so the make
would work and I created a new working directory. for some reason I now get
the following error message when trying to sync the repo:
error: Cannot checkout platform/prebuilts/remoteexecution-client:
ManifestInvalidRevisionError: revision master in
platform/prebuilts/remoteexecution-client not found
error: Cannot checkout platform/prebuilts/clang/host/linux-x86:
ManifestInvalidRevisionError: revision master in
platform/prebuilts/clang/host/linux-x86 not found
Checking out: 78% (853/1087)
platform/packages/providers/PartnerBookmarksProvideChecking out:  82%
(896/1087), done in 3.097s
error: in `sync`: revision master in
platform/prebuilts/clang/host/linux-x86 not found

What can I do?