In earlier versions of Android (12, 12L) I used to do like

   - lunch sdk_atv_x86
   - make sdk sdk_repo

and I as a result I got a ZIP archive with artifacts ready for deployment.

When I do the same thing in Android 13 (13.0.0_r6) I get:
1.  Error about file
*${HOST_OUT}/device/google/atv/sdk/images_${TARGET_CPU_ABI}_source.properties*
being not found (see *device/google/atv/sdk/atv_sdk.atree*), which can be
corrected by pointing to
*out/host/linux-x86/development/sys-img-x86/images_x86_source.properties*

2. No images for emulator are built this way now. I could get something
close to familiar archive with them by doing make dist but this images seem
to not work with a lot of exceptions from Zygote about not being able to
setup SELinux Info for almost every system app.

What should I do now to build images for emulator?