Hi,

I would like to run two emulators and my application on each of these
emulator on a single desktop. However my application would be using a
different login for each of the emulator, so that I could demo the
effect of one user changes to his data and how it impacts other user.

I am able to start two emulators, however not having clues on how to
install the application to each of these emulators and attach a log
console to each of them. I understand there is some thing like port
number, default port number etc.. Could one share their experience pl.

Regards,
Raja Nagendra Kumar,
C.T.O
www.tejasoft.com
TejaSoft Simplified - A Logo to certifiy Software Simplicity