Hackbod,

I clearly understand this swapping approach to release the resources
and memory. But question is why the framework can't handle this
transperently i.e transperently storing the object status of
background process it is killing and getting it back with out
programmer need to take care of such situations.. Pl. look at as
general comments and not only perticular to andorid alone. Trying to
see some thoughts based on my expertise with spring,where interfaces
does not matter for it do interception etc..

Regards,
Nagendra