Hi All,
I would appreciate if anyone can help me out of one issue in android
app. Presently I am using track file in /misc/location/gps folder to
enable mock gps to consider my current location as per track file.
Does anyone know how to bundle that in apk file? or how to enable gps
with my customized track files at runtime without manually uploading
file using eclipse but want to handle different track files to add
this folder so that mock gps will consider my track files.
I have different track files based on different locations and want to
run my app with different track file. Right now I manually upload
track file in eclipse>DDMS>FileExplorer.
Mainly how to put track file at /misc/location/gps folder using apk or
application without manually putting file in fileexplorer in eclipse

Please help.
Niket