Hello,

I'm trying to make the browser start my application after a file with
a specific MIME content type is downloaded.
I've followed some hints and tips from the forum - but have not
succeeded so far.

>From the errors I'm getting I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong
- or if this feature is fully supported already.

My Intent Filter is:
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.VIEW" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.BROWSABLE" />
                <data android:mimeType="myapp/zzz" />
            </intent-filter>

Has anyone managed to do something similar in m5-rc15?

Thanks!

Amos