I have created an activity page where I programmatically display two
different dates (at different times) using a single XML define
DataPicker Calendar.  My problem is, when I init() the date on the
DatePicker Calendar the second time, the calendar reflects the correct
date but does not redraw the highlighted date from the previous call
to calendar.init. So I end up with two days highlighted with a blue
square. Does anyone know how I can refresh the display after a second
init() is called?

<DatePicker
android:id="@+id/calendar"
android:layout_width="170px"
android:layout_height="200px"
android:layout_x="74px"
android:layout_y="125px"

</DatePicker>

        Calendar c = Calendar.getInstance();
        mYear = c.get(Calendar.YEAR);
        mMonth = c.get(Calendar.MONTH);
        mDay = c.get(Calendar.DAY_OF_MONTH);

        calendar.init(mYear, mMonth, mDay, Calendar.SUNDAY,
mDateSetListener);