Hello everybody.

I'm trying to extend several messages using smack library and I have
got a problem.

I can perfectly add an extension for a packet:

Message my_message = new Message();

my_message.setTo("[EMAIL PROTECTED]");

PacketExtension my_extension = new PacketExtension("my_element", "my
namespace");

my_message.addextension(my_extension);

SparkManager.getConnection().sendPacket();

JID receive this message and is able to show the XML text of this
message:

String xmlText = packet.toXML();

"<message ................>

<my_element xmlns="my namespace"/>

</message>"

But, how can I add attributes inside extension?. I mean, I want to
send this xml text after adding the extension:

<my_element xmlns="my namespace">

     <header my_header=................/>

</my_element>

</message>"

Furthermore, how can I extend IQ messages and send them?.

Thank you, very much.