Hi - anybody know if it's possible to have a mapview inside a
scrollview, and have it take focus such that it can move without the
scrollview scrolling?

So I want:
scrollview
   some stuff
   mapview
   some more stuff

When I drag on empty space or tab between elements in stuff, the
scrollview scrolls correctly.  But when the mapview is visible, and I
click on it, and try to move it around with the 'touchscreen', the
scrollview takes over and scrolls instead of the mapview moving.  I'd
like to be able to 'focus' the mapview, such that it pans instead of
the scrollview scrolling, and then to restore focus to the scrollview
by clicking on empty space, or another item.

any ideas?

thanks!
Colin