There is not attribute to change the radio button image. For light theme
this image is a bit smaller as compared to the standard theme.
 You can change the size of the text associated with the radio button by
using  android:textSize attribute.

 <RadioButton
            android:text="@string/radio_group_1_lunch"
            android:id="@id/lunch"