The value 0 is for a null or invalid resource.  All other integers are
valid resource values.

Fwiw, resource values are currently formatted as 0xppttnnnn where pp
is a package identifier, tt is a type identifier, and nnnn is the
resource name in that package+type.  But please don't count on that at
this point, because it may change by 1.0.