The VideoView example works fine when play just a sigle mp4 file, But
I wander if I can pause the current playing file and setpath to
another file ? I tried but it failed.

how should I do if I want to switch between different mp4 files while
the previous one is not finished?

I use the following code to set a new file  to a videoview:
                        if (mVideoView.isPlaying()) {
                                mVideoView.pause();
                                mVideoView.stopPlayback();
                        }
                        mVideoView.setVideoPath("XXXXX.mp4");
                        mVideoView.setMediaController(mMediaController);

Is there anything wrong?
The result is the first runing file paused, and the second file can
not run. when switch back to the previous one, it crashed

(BTW, the videoview widget seems resource consuming, It can't work on
my old T42 notebook with 1G memory, 1.7G cpu 1core, the application
die often,  but on T61 with 2 core CPU, it works just as expected...)