As we all know, there is a function named Calculate.getPointXY() which
can calculate the screen point by map point. If there are many map
points, we can easily find our the great distance in lat and lon, and
got the center of all these points. When they converted to screen
point and we also have the screen width and screen height, think
becomes easy. A zoom in level just div the distance(pixels) by 2 and a
zoom out multiple it. so we can find out the new level by current
level.

Maybe i should update my project with this feature :P

AD: Welcome to my project sharepath on google code.