That's because I posted the whole query and the whereClause is only
supposed to be "where association.parentid = 'guid'". I'm not sure how
to do the join here though. If it used a regular PreparedStatement,
it'd be easy :-). I'm just not used to doing it this way. Maybe you
can search google or the groups for info on how to do a join.