Hi JY,

I haven't tried clicking the center button yet and I don't intend to
do that because I want the user interact with my app through touch
screen. That's why I tried to figure out how to handle OnItemClicked
event of the gallery. However as it's a bug of android, I have to find
another way around until the new sdk version is released.

Colin