This too does not work.  I still get a "Your Content must have a
ListView whose id attribute is 'android.R.id.list' " How do we go
around this problem?

<CODE>
<ListView
                android.id="@android:id/list"
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                android:layout_height="fill_parent"
                android:layout_weight="1" yout_width="fill_parent"
                android:drawSelectorOnTop="false"/>
</CODE>