why go through the trouble of fixing minor issues with mock geocoding
when the bigger problem is that the geodb file only has 1 non-business
location (the white house) and one business (Zachary's Pizza in 3
locations)

For challenge submissions, instead of the FixedMockGeocoder.java
class, I think it will be better to just write a new MyMockGeocoder
class with access to a richer set of (hardcoded) geodb data than the
hardcoded data that comes with the SDK.

Another alternative would be to use GmmGeocoder, but that code could
fail ...if the glm/mmap server apis are discontinued this month (or
temporarily suspended for maintenance reasons etc.)