This sounds like the same issue I helped with a day or two ago. The
code you posted looks like it handles callbacks from the service. I'd
guess that has nothing to do with the problem. It'd be more helpful I
think to see all your code since there is a lot more going on in the
remote service examples than what you have posted. But like I said
before, it looks like you are trying to start a service that is
actually an interface and not a service implementation. Really, I'd
have to see more code to point out where you are doing that.