Hi Android Developers,

My name is Carl Schumacher & I am working with a major media company
on the bleeding edge looking to fill a position. If you are interested
in this position please forward me an email & we can chat. Pay is
pretty flexible for the right person.

Position:                       Senior Developer
Location:                       Los Angeles, CA

Education Requirements:
-       Business or technology college degree or higher

Experience requirements:
-       Coding and building
o       Mobile web sites
o       Software solutions for internal billing and revenue allocation
-       Solving complex technical issues for management of advertising
-       .Net expertise
-       Working and managing external, overseas development teams
-       Emerging mobile platforms like windows mobile, iPhone and Android
-       Fast learner who enjoys investigating and developing to new
technologies and platforms

Role & responsibilities:
-       Work with mobile teams to implement software solutions for managing
businesses
-       Investigate new emerging technologies and develop applications
-       Find, assess and work with overseas development teams
-       Project manage external resources and projects
-       Interface with

Carl Schumacher
Executive Recruiter
Wireless & Digital Content