Hi,all!
I want anderstand, what values are reported in LogCat's string

INFO/dalvikvm-heap(508): GC old usage 55.3%; now 2.282MB used /
4.282MB soft max (4.377MB real max)

I find, that after several restarts my application, I get
"Out of memory on a 551696-byte allocation."
After this I can again restart my application several times (10-25).
In my application I use 3D Transition. I know, that 3D Transition has
bug.
But in simplified variant of application with 3D Transition all is ok.
I try understand, what is my problem and what is the bug of 3D
Transition.
I see, that in complicated variant ''real max'' grows every time.
But in simplified variant ''real max'' grows several times and stops.

I do't now what are this values, what values are more important and
why all changes?
Thank's
vitvikt