I have not see Andriod code yet. But I think it has such API for your
reqirement.
Let's walk through a voice call prcess:
1, an incoming voice call happened.
2, Get caller number. Turn on LCD.
3, Search this number in current contact records DB (display number/
number on LCD).
Get sth. now? Yes, we can get this call information in step 3. What we
should do is catch this message just like step 3.

Anyway, attempt to answer incoming call automaticly is very dangerous.
It is not a good experience for a lot of end user.