THIS I S THE CODE WHICH CALLS THE ANOTHER FILE WHICH OPENS ANOTHER
ShowMovie CLASS WHICH HA S TWO SPPINER
public class Movieselect extends MapActivity {
 public void onCreate(Bundle icicle) {
        super.onCreate(icicle);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);

spinner.setOnItemSelectedListener(new
AdapterView.OnItemSelectedListener(){

                        public void onItemSelected(AdapterView parent, View v,
                                        int position, long id) {
                                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                                //openSpinner();
                        }

                        public void onNothingSelected(AdapterView arg0) {
                                // TODO Auto-generated method stub

                        }

        });
}

    private void openSpinner(){
        Intent i = new Intent(this,ShowMovie.class);
        startSubActivity(i, ACTIVITY_NAVIGATE);
    }
 }

BUT I GETTING AN EXCEPTION android.view.ViewInflate$InflateException
PLEASE HELP ME I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS CAN BE SOLVED