Hi all,
I'm trying to retrieve a result from sub activity but my method onResultActivity() is called before I set the result or at least the log say that. This is the snipped for starting the sub activity:
protected static final int REQUEST_TEXT = 111;
        @Override
        public void onClick(View v) {
            super.onClick(v);
            Intent intent = new Intent(EventsActivity.this, TextActivity.class);
            startSubActivity(intent, REQUEST_TEXT);
        }
and this is the snipped for the result:
private OnClickListener mConfirm = new View.OnClickListener() {
        @Override
        public void onClick(View v) {
            EditText text = (EditText) findViewById(R.id.text_field);
            String data = "" StringBuffer(text.getText()).toString();
            Log.d("TEXT_ACTIVITY", "Sending back data=""http://code.google.com/android/kb/commontasks.html#opennewscreen">http://code.google.com/android/kb/commontasks.html#opennewscreen .
And one more thing there is an error in the example for onResultActivity() method.