Barco wrote:
 > I'm interested in one question.
 > Can the mobile phone position itself on the map? I mean the phone do
 > this by estimate the position according to its surroundings(building,
 > road, other mobile etc.) and without GPS.

As of the M5 SDK, the three location technologies Android seems to be
aiming for are GPS, Cell-ID, and Assisted GPS. I'm basing this on the
permissions required to access each of those:

http://code.google.com/android/reference/android/Manifest.permission.html

That being said, they may have others in the works (e.g., location based
on perceived proximity to public WiFi hotspots).

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com