WiFi and Bluetooth emulation are not planned for the immediate future (i.e.
won't happen before 2009)
emulation at the low-level protocol level on three distinct platforms is
next to impossible.
we could implement some sort of bridging with special code path in the
system, but we're
not there yet, having other priorities (like shipping a real device :-))

in other words, chances are that you'll have a real device to test these
features on before
seeing the emulator try to (badly) support them...

regards,