I am having trouble with WebViews.  When I use

mWebView.loadUrl("http://www.google.com";);

It just shows a blank white page, but if I use

"text/html", "UTF-8");

it shows up.  I have tried changing the size, but now I have it set to
fill_parent for the width and the height.  I've tried calling invalidate(),
reload() and refreshDrawableState().  The code is really simple so I don't
know what I'm doing wrong, here's what I have.

    @Override
    public void onCreate(Bundle icicle)
    {
        super.onCreate(icicle);

        mURL = getIntent().getStringExtra("URL");
        mName = getIntent().getStringExtra("Name");

        setTitle(Name + " - Android");

        mWebView = new WebView(this);
        mWebView.setPreferredWidth(LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT);
        mWebView.setPreferredHeight(LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT);
        mWebView.loadUrl("http://www.google.com";);
        setContentView(mWebView);
    }

Any help would be appreciated.