Hi

I am an acquisition editor for Packt Publishing. We are keen to
develop books covering Android development. We are looking for authors
who can write on the topic. If you're interested in doing that, read
on.

We believe that Android will be a massive area in the next few years.
While other publishers are already developing overall guides to
Android, we are interested in targetted titles that are highly
focused. We are interested in developing friendly Android "beginners
guide" books as well as advanced books for experienced programmers.

If you have an idea for an Android book, or believe you could write a
tutorial on the topic, please get in touch. My work email is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] You can find out more about Packt and the books
we publish at www.packtpub.com, including information on how we work
with authors and what we offer in the way of royalties etc.

We are looking for authors with a good knowledge of Android, some
experience building apps, and a passion for sharing their knowledge
with others. Previous writing experience is not essential -- but the
ability to write in a clear and friendly way is.

If you have any questions that you would prefer to ask on this forum
then please feel free to contact me that way too.

Thanks a lot

David Barnes
Acquisition Editor
Packt Publishing