I implement the ListAdaper : I may have implement or extend the array
adapter but i'm not sure.

I don't use any layout file (I got problem with it). I've made my own
view through code extending AbsoluteLayout. You just have to create
your components in the constructor and add them to your object.
Example :

TextView mTitle = new TextView(context);
addView(mTitle, new AbsoluteLayout.LayoutParams(100,
LayoutParams.WRAP_CONTENT,xTitle,yTitle));