Hi Guys,

I've written my own ContentProvider, which works, except for the
URI_MATCHER.
URI_MATCHER returns -1, when it should give me 1.

First, I add my URI, so that the matcher is able to recognize it:

URI_MATCHER.addURI(Crowd.CROWD_AUTHORITY, "/Crowd", CUSTOMER);

At this point:
is Crowd.CROWD_AUTHORITY = "lan.tiptop.android.CrowdProvider"
and CUSTOMER = 1

At some points in the code it's necessary to check the URI:

if (URI_MATCHER.match(uri) != CUSTOMER) {
            throw new IllegalArgumentException("Unknown URI: " + uri);
}

The if-statement throws this exception:

"Unkown URI: content://lan.tiptop.android.CrowdProvider/Crowd"

I think the URI ist correct and URI_MATCHER should give me 1.

Does anybody know, how to solve this?

Regards,

Frank

P.S.: I use version 0.9 of the SDK.