-----邮件原件-----
发件人: android-developers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 代表 Mark Murphy
发送时间: 2008年8月22日 9:04
收件人: android-developers@googlegroups.com
主题: [android-developers] Re: Can I change the homesample code?

于慧娟 wrote:
> SDK 0.9 give the m15 home screen code, I try to change the code ,but it
> doesn't work! Who can tell me why?

Could you explain what you mean by "it doesn't work"? Are you getting
error messages during compiling, or at runtime?

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Corporation, its
subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not
the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing,
disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system.
Thank you.