Hi Bob,
I got the browser up. If you have any other versions of the sdk/
emulator on your system, erase them and then unzip the new sdk. And
provide the proxy as <proxy:port> only. Do not use the http://, it
throws a NumberFormatException.
The -http-proxy startup option did'nt work but the workaround
did(using the system table insertion).