This is the TextView object defined in layout file.

<TextView android:id="@+id/txtResults"
  android:layout_width="fill_parent"
  android:layout_height="fill_parent"
  android:background="#0000A0"
  android:textColor="#FFFFFF" />

In addition, no theme specified for activity in Manifest.xml. I only
use the default theme.
Sam