Hello,

it looks like the problem lies with keytool, which is part of the JDK.

I changed my windows XP computer to Thai and created a keystore with a dummy
key.

While still in the Thai region settings, listing the key showed:
Creation date: 27 ╩.ñ. 2551
Valid from: Mon Aug 27 15:59:17 PDT 1951 until: Wed Aug 27 15:59:17 PDT 1952

After witching to English/US, listing the key showed:
Creation date: Aug 27, 2008
Valid from: Mon Aug 27 15:59:17 PDT 1951 until: Wed Aug 27 15:59:17 PDT 1952

So this key will indeed show up as expired when created in regions that are
using a non Gregorian calendar.

At this point, there won't be an easy fix. And we recommend anyone in
regions with non Gregorian calendar to use another region to generate the
debug.keystore the first time.

If you'd rather not switch to another region, you can also copy the
debug.keystore from any other computer. Thekey store is located in:

~/.android/debug.keystore (mac/windows)
C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Local Settings\Application
Data\Android\debug.keystore (Win XP)
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Android\debug.keystore (Windows Vista)

Xav