I did it following the RemoteService example in the Api Demos, it says
that this is an action code you can use to select the service  without
explicitly supplying the implementation class.

When I first start the service I use startService(new
Intent("com.android.example.MUSIC_SERVICE")); and everything goes
fine, but when I make the bind service (bindService(new
Intent(IMusicService.class.getName()), mConnection,
Context.BIND_AUTO_CREATE);) I get that error. Its says Binding to
unknown activity.

The IMusicService is my .aidl interface. Mi Service connection looks
like this, but it never gets there.

private ServiceConnection mConnection = new ServiceConnection()
        {
                public void onServiceConnected(ComponentName className, IBinder
service) {
                        try{
                                mpInterface =
IMusicService.Stub.asInterface((IBinder)service);
                                mpInterface.playFile(path);
                        } catch(DeadObjectException e) {
                                Log.e("","DeadObjectException");
                        }catch(RemoteException e ){
                                Log.e("","RemoteException");
                        }
                }

                public void onServiceDisconnected(ComponentName className) {
                        mpInterface = null;
                }
        };

but it never